Simple Auto Shippers LLC is a licensed and bonded auto transport brokerage. We arrange shipment of vehicles. We do not own trucks.
Simple Auto Shippers LLC guarantees carrier insurances are active while your vehicle(s) is being transported. This means the truck company that is assigned by us to transport your vehicle(s) is licensed, carries all authorizations to transport your vehicle(s) as per the rules and regulations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration and the Department of Transportation and carries both liability and cargo insurance as required and regulated by Federal Law.
- Shipper warrants that he/she is the registered owner and/or has been authorized by the legal owner to act as an agent for the registered owner and has the authority to enter into this agreement on behalf of the owner.
- By shipper's signature and/or agent's signature, Simple Auto Shippers LLC, its agents and the motor carrier transporting the vehicle(s) and their employees jointly and separately are authorized to operate and transport the vehicle from origin to destination specified on the Bill of Lading.
- Simple Auto Shippers LLC and/or their Agents shall not be liable for the following:
- - Damage caused by leaking fluids, battery acids, cooling system antifreeze fluids, industrial fallout, or any other damage caused by Acts of God.
- - Glass damage caused by debris from road use or during transportation.
- - Mechanical malfunctions, exhaust assembly, frame alignment, tire damage, suspension, or running of engines.
- - Auto rental accruals.
- - Damage to vehicle(s) caused due to:
- a) fact that it cannot be driven on or off transporter under its own power.
- b) fact of defective or insufficient brakes, parking brake or parking gear.
- Shipper shall prepare the vehicle(s) for transport by removing or securing any items that extend above or out from the standard body dimension of the vehicle (i.e. antennas, fender guards, etc), all batteries, loose parts, low hanging spoilers, etc.. Minimum 3 inches clearance necessary for open carrier transports.
- The shipper agrees to properly disclose any damage the vehicle(s) may have before it has been loaded on the transporter/carrier and/or while the vehicle(s) is being delivered. Shipper will acknowledge the current condition of the vehicle(s) by signing the Bill of Lading along with the driver of the transporter/carrier. Upon delivery, the shipper and driver will re-inspect the vehicle(s) and sign the Bill of Lading acknowledging receipt of vehicle(s). At this time, any damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading along with the shipper's signature. If any claim should arise as a result of transportation, and noted on the Bill of Lading, shipper has 24 hours to notify both the carrier and Simple Auto Shippers LLC of said damage and TWO (2) days to file a claim which must be accompanied by TWO (2) written estimates for repair and photographs of claimed damages. If the shipper does not contact Simple Auto Shippers LLC within the 2 days following the original notification, we will not be able to assist you with your claim.
- Shipper agrees to pay the carrier the balance of delivery charges unless the order has been prepaid (proof must be shown). Upon delivery of vehicle(s) balance of payment is due in cash or any type of certified funds only.
- All orders paid for with a credit card have a 5% processing fee. We need to see a picture of your photo ID and the front and back of the credit card you are using. After vehicle(s) has been picked up and loaded onto the truck we will bill your credit card for the full amount and email you a receipt. All credit card transactions are non-refundable.
- Shipper agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Simple Auto Shippers LLC and its agents harmless for any cost, expense, damage, loss, and claim caused by the shipper's breach under this agreement. Venue shall be in Palm Beach County, Florida for any litigation arising out of this Service Agreement.
- Any items left in vehicle(s) must be placed in trunk space and may weigh no more than 50 pounds (lbs), unless previously disclosed and arranged. Personal items are not insured. No contraband allowed. There will be a minimum $300 fee assessed to your order total if vehicles are packed full with personal items when the driver goes to pick up your vehicle(s). The driver has the right to cancel the order at such time, if this situation arises. If the driver agrees to assume the load, the above fee will be assessed.
- All pickup dates and delivery dates are estimated dates and are not guaranteed. We do our best to accommodate your needs and coordinate shipments accordingly. Occasionally there are delays.
- Due to fluctuating fuel prices and availability on routes, prices are subject to change. You will be given the opportunity to accept new pricing, stay at current price, or cancel at this time.